Personnel P1 journey

love it...i remember when it was just a lump of clay.....how far it's come

well done bro,

sorry to also hear it's your final pred..... :)

love it...i remember when it was just a lump of clay.....how far it's come

well done bro,

sorry to also hear it's your final pred..... :)

Final Pred head FOR NOW, i still live in hope of another predator stand alone film, with a awesome killer pred.

if not i may have to grow a Imagination and make one up in my own head, i dont like going in my brain though, its a scary weird place

I thought that you have reached the final stretch of your talnt with the P2 because that was just the most magnificent piece ive ever seen...But then this happens and...i have no words to describe it. :)

Thats what you have been wasting your time on? Seriously?
Sorry mate, that thing sucks! I've crapped better looking preds...

(I actually love it, one of the best sculpts I have seen, hands down, but everyone is saying that and anymore compliments and your head aint gonna fit inside that mask, so am doing you a favour really)

So yeah, give up, try something new. Loser

:)

hey its cool Oberon, and seriously, ive said it before and ill say it again and again until you believe me, i have only been sculpting 3 yrs and have not reached double figures, in finished peices.
I am just stubborn , i think everyone can do this and some probably better, you guys and girls just need to TRY, dont rush it, just sit back and stare when you are stuck, take photos, they help alot in spotting things, ask on here, people here are good as gold with advice.

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, i hope i do not come across as big headed, and if i ever do , i hope i get slapped down quickly.

The compliments are awesome, as i know were all here cos we love the pred, so where better to get input than here.

thankyou again to all who reply.
Lee.

Haha no you don't come across big headed at all, I was just messing :)
3 years? That is one fast learning curve to have pieces looking like that! Am looking forward to the silicone version!
Awesome work!

Final Pred head FOR NOW, i still live in hope of another predator stand alone film, with a awesome killer pred.

if not i may have to grow a Imagination and make one up in my own head, i dont like going in my brain though, its a scary weird place

Its gonna be a KILLA P1..............much better than your first piece of ****........but theres no need to stop and wait.....there seem to be PLENTY of people on here that have the talent to design unique preds......but lack the skill/patience and **** load of clay it takes to sculpt it..........so why not team up with some of the designers..........could be a good way of getting people involved.......you know....start a new thread where people submit their designs for your approval.......then hey presto.......your busy :)

.........cant wait to see the end result of this sculpt...............so dont **** it up!!

Great sculpt Lee, love the detail you have put into this one and the way you have done the mandibles. Keep it up man!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back