[Personal Work] Gladiator

VinnyMascella

Hi all!, I'm new, and I hope not to have the wrong section to introduce myself.
I'm Italian, I am 21 years old and live in Naples.
long look at your board, taking inspiration for some of my work and trying to learn some new technique. I've never presented before, because of my lack of knowledge of English (in fact, forgive me, if I do some mistakes).
I hope to see well with you and to learn new painting techniques.
But anyway, enough of the nonsense, let the facts ... here is a repaint of my work, done on a tracker Neca Predator, I called Gladiator ... are not an ace in the sculpture, I Datto only the "wings" of the mask, sword and shoulder, the shield is made with the head of the old queen Kenner ...
To you the comments =)

img0568ir.jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There is another place to introduce yourself, I think. Pleased to meet you. This is an amazing Predator. I like the straps that connect the Alien queens head to the arm, and the sword seems to be made of its tail.
Once again, this is amazing.

That is AMAZING!

Wow, really excellent work. There is a thread for introduction...but you certainly introduced yourself with this beauty of a custom. I am blown away by this. :cool: :cool: :cool:

thank you! 8D I'm glad you like it, soon I'll open another topic with my work. I did not open today, not to give trouble to the forum and do not seem cheeky =)

thank you! 8D I'm glad you like it, soon I'll open another topic with my work. I did not open today, not to give trouble to the forum and do not seem cheeky =)

Just a suggestion... you could just use this thread as your "customizing thread" and post your work here so you keep them together. Plus this will ensure that your customs don't get scattered and you have a hard time finding them in the future.

Like I said though... just a suggestion.

ok, then use this conversation to post more of my work =) I'm sorry that I opened another day, but it does not happen anymore.
Can I ask the staffer to change the name of the topic in the "work of Vinny"??

Hi !!!!! Today, I propose to you my diorama of the field of hunting predators, (still under construction) with models that I repaint ....
The totems and 'made ​​into paper mache and Milliput, the soil with sand and stones, colored with the Citadel.
Everything is still to finish and trim, and some characters are missing pieces ...

you comments

img0554cl.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
img0555zv.jpg.png

img0556qs.jpg.png

img0557y.jpg.png

img0295qj.jpg.png

img0296p.jpg.png

img0298cc.jpg.png

img0300ww.jpg.png

img0301en.jpg.png

img0544k.jpg.png

img0545dp.jpg.png

img0546ko.jpg.png

img0547iw.jpg.png

img0548mf.jpg.png

img0549xh.jpg.png

img0550f.jpg.png

img0551j.jpg.png

img0285te.jpg.png

img0286rs.jpg.png

img0287tt.jpg.png

img0290if.jpg.png

img0542ay.jpg.png

dude your works are great. and you are also a milliput man haha. i like the skin of the gladiator and the way he looks. nice idea.
and... as i always say... make more.... :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back