Personal Pic Problems

Dan Verdi

I have a small pic of Yoda, 140 X 140. I know it's not suppose to be any bigger than 150 X 150, but when I post, I can't see it.

What am I doing wrong? When I go to "My Control Center" I can see it just fine. It's just when I post, it's not visible. No broken icon, no nothing...

-Dan

Originally posted by Dan Verdi@Mar 29 2005, 06:06 PM
I have a small pic of Yoda, 140 X 140. I know it's not suppose to be any bigger than 150 X 150, but when I post, I can't see it.

What am I doing wrong? When I go to "My Control Center" I can see it just fine. It's just when I post, it's not visible. No broken icon, no nothing...

-Dan
[snapback]954089[/snapback]​

Hey Dan,

I think you're confusing the two different personal images members can now have. There's the personal pic, which only shows in your profile, and the avatar, which shows in your posts.

You've got your personal pic up (great shot, BTW.) but you haven't got anything as an avatar.

Go to your profile and click "edit avatar settings" to upload an image for your avatar. It's supposed to be 60x60, but the software should auto shrink it when you upload it. (still best to shrink it in a pic editor if you can)

Tom

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back