Perma Wet on Armor?

Lifeburn

Sr Member
Im wondering if you guys use perma wet to seal the paint on your latex armor like with the skins or do you use something else? I'm not sure I want my armor looking wet all the time like the skin does.

I'm not sure, but I've already got a can of dull coat that's really good for worn armor, I just didn't know if I could spray it on latex. Now I know I can.

hey lifeburn, im not sure id use any type of spray can for a sealer on latex, it will crack in my experience ive learned,
if u really want a sealer use permawet or they sell also a medium gloss sealer in a jar from micheals that
i know some artist use also, if u want to use permawet just add some dust or translucent powder to dull it down.

really hope ur armor comes out good !

ernie

matt, i have sprayed permawet through a airbursh and it came out dull. it might be the water i thinned it with. when i brush on permawet it is wet looking.

I have already sprayed one piece with the dull coat stuff and it looks pretty awesome. Might have to try spraying the permawet through an airbrush to see how that comes out. Thanks guys.

it might also be that i sprayed it too thin, it was my first an only time airbrushing it though...... take it for what it's worth.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back