Pepsi Perfect, using a pre-existing base

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batfan10

I just bought this and want to mod it into a re-usable pepsi perfect bottle
$_57 (1).jpg

Does anyone have any ideas what to do for the lid? I will probably have to paint the cup too (if the yellow shows up too much).
If I paint it, will Krylon be safe to use for somthing I'll be drinking out of?

A moc if I left it as is,.
Untitled-1.jpgpepsitest copy.jpg

Fully desired look:
pepsitest copy.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frostbolt85

Just trim the top with a knife and fill it with putty. What's the brand name of the product? I assume you got it from a dollar store or something.

batfan10

It's a suviner cup on I found on ebay for 8 bucks. What kind of puddy would be good? What about gluing the top? I does look better, any idea about the straw part tho? hmm

pepsitest copy.jpg

Last edited:

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They also made these at Universal Studios at the Terminator ride back in the early 2000's. They are WAY bigger than the real props but the same shape.

batfan10

I checked with someone who owns a replica one and this one appears to be a little larger. I'll have to check when I get it tho