Done / Completed Pepsi Perfect - big acrylic plate for displaying your bottles -BTTF

Pepsi Perfect - big acrylic plate for displaying your bottles - BTTF

Sorry double post

Last edited:
Re: Pepsi Perfect - big acrylic plate for displaying your bottles - BTTF

Assume these are still available? And it's $41 right? As I saw mention of $37 being paid above?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assume these are still available? And it's $41 right? As I saw mention of $37 being paid above?
Thanks.

Kevzie

Thanks for your interest! :)

Yes, the $37 was my price in the beginning because the calculation of my shipping costs was not correct. The plate is too heavy for a $8 shipping, so it's $12 now. That's a total of $41.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Kevzie

Thanks for your interest! :)

Yes, the $37 was my price in the beginning because the calculation of my shipping costs was not correct. The plate is too heavy for a $8 shipping, so it's $12 now. That's a total of $41.

Ok cool.

I'm also looking at your Pepsi perfect bottle labels as I have two and have one from another RPF member but I I also want one of yours as your work is exceptional. How much would it be for one of those and the PP acrylic?

Ok cool.

I'm also looking at your Pepsi perfect bottle labels as I have two and have one from another RPF member but I I also want one of yours as your work is exceptional. How much would it be for one of those and the PP acrylic?

Thats true always good quality from Roland, if you buy his stickers you will not be disappointed:)

Ok cool.

Just add $8 to your order. That's a total of $49. :)

Pepsi Perfect - big acrylic plate for displaying your bottles - BTTF

Just add $8 to your order. That's a total of $49. :)

Ok thanks Roland. Are these a set size or could they be made slightly smaller?

Only reason I ask is cos the display cabinet I intend on getting to display my collection seems to be a little smaller (Ikea Detolf)

Ok thanks Roland. Are these a set size or could they be made slightly smaller?

Only reason I ask is cos the display cabinet I intend on getting to display my collection seems to be a little smaller (Ikea Detolf)

No, unfortunately they're all the same size. I don't cut the plates myself since I don't have a laser cutter. They're professionally cut by a company and I ordered a larger number of plates from them.

No, unfortunately they're all the same size. I don't cut the plates myself since I don't have a laser cutter. They're professionally cut by a company and I ordered a larger number of plates from them.

Ok thanks. I'll be In touch shortly about purchasing [emoji1303]
Looking at the license plate too, would that be able to be included in same shipping costs I.e the plate, PP label and a license plate? Cheers.

Ok thanks. I'll be In touch shortly about purchasing [emoji1303]
Looking at the license plate too, would that be able to be included in same shipping costs I.e the plate, PP label and a license plate? Cheers.

Yes, it can be combined, same shipping costs. :)

Pepsi plates still available. Is anyone else interested? :)

Pepsi plates still available. Is anyone else interested? :)

I might need one! I have an acrylic shop making me a tube and they're cutting out the "P" on my plate for the tube to sit in. But I don't think they will be able to cut it clean enough to re-use on the top on the tube. So I might need to use an extra plate to get a clean "P" (different than the clean p for my annual physical :lol).

I might need one! I have an acrylic shop making me a tube and they're cutting out the "P" on my plate for the tube to sit in. But I don't think they will be able to cut it clean enough to re-use on the top on the tube. So I might need to use an extra plate to get a clean "P" (different than the clean p for my annual physical :lol).

Why do you want to cut the "P" at all? Do it like Emma: Just put the tube on top of the "P" and stick another vinyl "P" on top of the tube. If you need a die-cut "P" sticker, just tell me. ;)

Why do you want to cut the "P" at all? Do it like Emma: Just put the tube on top of the "P" and stick another vinyl "P" on top of the tube. If you need a die-cut "P" sticker, just tell me. ;)

Well that makes a hell of a lot better sense! I'll PM you ;)

Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - Pepsi Perfect - big acrylic plate for displaying your bottles -

-25% DISCOUNT PRICE ONLY SEPTEMBER 19-21:
The price is $21 plus $12 for shipping.

Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - Pepsi Perfect - big acrylic plate for displaying your bottles -

At that price I'll definitely take one [emoji1303]

You need to rush. Discount is only valid for three days. ;)

I suppose the discount means it's time for me to pull the trigger on this. Think it could all ship together?

Pepsi Perfect acrylic plate (would also like to order an extra "P" for when I get an acrylic tube)
BTTF 2 & 3 license plate (four-hole version)
Full plutonium sticker set

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back