Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I'll never open them, but I love how two boxes make the whole logo.

IMG_4615.jpg

Hey everyone, just a quick note!

I just ordered a Pepsi Perfect bottle from Numskull. Seems they got a licensing deal with Pepsi and are making a sort of gift box that contains a hat, shirt and Pepsi Perfect bottle.

It's not screen-accurate, but the price isn't too bad. I've just ordered one and once I get it, I'll post a review here. (Also - I never ordered from them, so I can't vouch for the quality).

I just ordered a Pepsi Perfect bottle from Numskull. Seems they got a licensing deal with Pepsi and are making a sort of gift box that contains a hat, shirt and Pepsi Perfect bottle.

It's not screen-accurate, but the price isn't too bad. I've just ordered one and once I get it, I'll post a review here. (Also - I never ordered from them, so I can't vouch for the quality).
wicked cool thanks for sharing
pepsi-perfect-collectorsbox-4_800x.progressive.jpg

pepsi-perfect-collectorsbox-1_800x.progressive.jpg

I saw this, but to my eye the bottle looks less accurate than the Argentina version that is currently the most accurate official replica. Do you have an Argentina version with which to compare this bottle when it arrives?

I saw this, but to my eye the bottle looks less accurate than the Argentina version that is currently the most accurate official replica. Do you have an Argentina version with which to compare this bottle when it arrives?
I have the official Pepsi release (still many thanks to Halliwax!), but not the Argentina version. I'll be sure to post some pictures when it arrives but I agree, it's in no way screen accurate.

For the price I figured it was worth checking out, although I was a bit late. Seems it's been out for a while and most of the shirt sizes are sold out (and there's no way I'm wearing that hat).

Hi all I know Roland did side by side pictures of this new “just geek” Pepsi perfect bottle and the Argentina bottle with his Pepsi perfect screen accurate sticker on (still available to buy from him :)) here are the pictures hope this helps :) the pictures below are Roland hope he don’t mind me posting them here (If he dose I’ll remove them) From left to right it’s Just geek - Mexico - Argentina :)

AC546B5D-00F3-404E-9EB3-654C770224D1.jpeg
004BA68F-7B9B-422B-802A-5075693B5E3A.jpeg
BF662539-CF17-4198-B293-B982A7E5DCAF.jpeg

Hi all I know Roland did side by side pictures of this new “just geek” Pepsi perfect bottle and the Argentina bottle with his Pepsi perfect screen accurate sticker on (still available to buy from him :)) here are the pictures hope this helps :) the pictures below are Roland hope he don’t mind me posting them here (If he dose I’ll remove them) From left to right it’s Just geek - Mexico - Argentina :)

View attachment 1522798View attachment 1522799View attachment 1522800
Thanks! It would be great to also have a Gary Weaver or Downfall screen-accurate one for comparison to be sure, but I'm still thinking that the Argentina version is the most accurate as far as overall size and shape (just needing a cap repaint, some silver pinstriping, and Roland's excellent replacement sticker).

The Mexico version may actually be a tad more accurate as far as shape, but it's too large and too thin, having a known problem where the thin cap is deformed a bit by the threads when it screws on.

But the Just Geek version isn't too far off, and if you actually wanted the T-shirt and cap, would be a good buy.

I always thought it was a 1980s style Pert shampoo (green shampoo in a clear bottle shaped like that with the same type of cap) bottle repainted with a sticker.

Thanks! It would be great to also have a Gary Weaver or Downfall screen-accurate one for comparison to be sure, but I'm still thinking that the Argentina version is the most accurate as far as overall size and shape (just needing a cap repaint, some silver pinstriping, and Roland's excellent replacement sticker).

The Mexico version may actually be a tad more accurate as far as shape, but it's too large and too thin, having a known problem where the thin cap is deformed a bit by the threads when it screws on.

But the Just Geek version isn't too far off, and if you actually wanted the T-shirt and cap, would be a good buy.
I believe EmmaInCandyland posted a comparison somewhere

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back