Pepper Potts Rescue Armor finally completed... for now...

stone316

After a last minute stretch until 3am the night before the Con, I finally finished a Pepper Potts Rescue armor suit for my daughter. For now anyways.. I'm going to take a break but there are some changes i'd like to make. Thankfully the next con isn't until Sept in Toronto. I have to match paint on the arc reactor (or make a new one, not sure yet), build gloves and boot covers. I ran out of time for this con.Here is a picture taken by Mercenary Photography.. Let me know what you think

*Edit - Forgot to credit jfcustom for his foam templates. Without them I wouldn't have been able to do this suit.
* Just noticed this is a marvel forum, if I should move it there let me know.. I haven't posted much here before.
* Also need to thank laellee (a member here) who sent me some modified files for the biceps that made my life easier!

. Brooklyn_PepperPotts1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MercenaryP...1137354739478/391337841052761/?type=1&theater

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back