Pepakura Wrist Blades File

DarkPredator595

Hey, do any of you guys know where to find the pepakura file for the wrist blades? Is there even one? If there is one, can you please send it to me? I'm working on another Predator suit for my cousin. I have a suit too and the blades that were on it were made by my friend.(He makes them for me.) If you are wondering why I don't ask him to make more, it is because we are not really friends anymore. So anyways ANYONE HAVE THE FILE?

Check Vins thread on AVP templates, you can find them there. Also you need to resize your signature.http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=9322&hl=signature

Ok, I will let the shouting slide. I already gave you the answer. If you look at the upper right corner you will see a nifty little bar next to a button called "search". Type in Blade Templates and low and behold you will see a thread by Vinman entitled "AVP armor templates". Open said thread and your wish shall be granted after you look carefully.

Typing in all caps on a forum = shouting. Not trying to be a jerk or anything but it does get annoying when folks don't read the rules, or take the time to search.

Typing in all caps on a forum = shouting. Not trying to be a jerk or anything but it does get annoying when folks don't read the rules, or take the time to search.

You do not get it. I was at my cousin's house and his keyboard is broken. All it can do is type caps. So sorry for any misunderstandings. It gets annoying to me too.

Here, I will shout at my cousin! FIX YOUR DUMB KEYBOARD BEFORE I HAVE TO BUY YOU A NEW ONE!!!!!!!I STAY AT YOUR PLACE FOR 2 HOURS EVERYDAY!!!! I CANNOT STAND YOUR KEYBOARD!!!!! ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back