pepakura stormtrooper helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

maiux

Hola, hi, salve!!

This is my first attempt to make a helmet whit pepakura, using Spacecowboy´s files.
I hope you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hermes IPT

Incredible! I'm wanting to do this also, I have a file on this helmet pdo Pepakura strontrooper and I'll start doing today! Congratulations!:lol

maiux

thanks and good luck hermes...was a really good experience for me! now im star my new adventure: cylon helmet...pfff :)

SpaceCowboy

Nice paint job and great finishing!!! It looks heavy!

Be sure to post your Cylon project on the RPF as well - are you doing the Classic Cylon or the new one? (I'm hoping it's the CLASSIC!)

Fierfek

Sr Member
Nicely done, though if you were going for screen accuracy the face area around the goggles looks a bit pinched. Also, the shape of the side traps are off some and the ears shapes are off as well. Just nit picking, but overall excellent craftmanship.