pepakura stargate files

unheard

this was unfolded by movieman.
3d model ripped and clean by nintendude nice works as always.
all thanks goes to them.

thanks again lads.

use pepakura view to print.
uploaded by me.

http://www.4shared.com/file/nSrbW5Ux/completed_horus.htm
http://www.4shared.com/file/OPyi6RK6/anubis_head.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/3vouARdY/Jaffa_Staff_Weapon.html

completed horus
horus.jpg

PIC_0095.jpg

anubis head

jaffa staff

Last edited:
in the photo thats movieman he is 5.11.
so the scale for him you can edit this if you wish with pepakura designer.

Oh...wow! That's amazing.

cool !
Great job !
Does the 3D head can move ?

I don't mean to undermine unheard but I'm assuming you can get the head to move but it may need some tweaking. Someone tried to do that on the Jaffa Legion boards a few years ago. You won't be able to get it to retract though, that was all CGI. I'll dig out the link and post it here.

Oh...wow! That's amazing.

I don't mean to undermine unheard but I'm assuming you can get the head to move but it may need some tweaking. Someone tried to do that on the Jaffa Legion boards a few years ago. You won't be able to get it to retract though, that was all CGI. I'll dig out the link and post it here.

that looks amazing i didn't know.
sorry all.
it could work with pepakura.
maybe build the helmet around it or not :confused or built in sections
but I am sure some one here can work it out.
please keep me posted

Great files. Thanks for sharing.

This might actually get me to take a shot at pep work. Always wanted a Jaffa head piece like that.

Awesome! I've been working on my Horus project on and off for a few years and this is just what I've been waiting for. I just about flipped my lid when I saw this...

I've completely redesigned the animatronics to much much smaller and less expensive. There will be a wireless controller for the head movements so no more wires running down your arm. The controller will be built into a Jaffa hand type device so you bend your fingers and the helmet moves up, down, right, left and the fans move as well.

I gotta finish this in time for Halloween!

Awesome! I've been working on my Horus project on and off for a few years and this is just what I've been waiting for. I just about flipped my lid when I saw this...

I've completely redesigned the animatronics to much much smaller and less expensive. There will be a wireless controller for the head movements so no more wires running down your arm. The controller will be built into a Jaffa hand type device so you bend your fingers and the helmet moves up, down, right, left and the fans move as well.

I gotta finish this in time for Halloween!

Don't mean to derail the thread but I've got to ask. Are you planning on making the 'ears' fold to complement the helmet's movement as well? Either way I know this is going to be amazing when it's finished.

Once again, thank you to unheard for posting these. It's an outstanding contribution. :)

Don't mean to derail the thread but I've got to ask. Are you planning on making the 'ears' fold to complement the helmet's movement as well? Either way I know this is going to be amazing when it's finished.

Yep! I called them fans but it's the same thing. The middle fan will be fixed and the other two will collapse and extend open. I already have the servo mechanism drawn up.

Once again, thank you to unheard for posting these. It's an outstanding contribution. :)

thats ok,

but all thanks must go to nintendude for the 3d files and movieman for the unfold ( i have seen the original files unfolding must have been hard ).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back