Pepakura Helmet Scale

Rdoehrman

Hello, I am just starting in Pepakura and I am making a helmet and was wondering for a adult size helmet what should the scale be set at in Pepakura Designer? Thanks.

um that depends on the helmet file?
they are not all made the same size

best way, measure your head via a mirror and a ruler in height, add an inch, convert that to mm and put that in the height tab

Last edited:
Sorry about my poor english. I would try to be clear, ok ?!

I think that every person has different measures. The diameter of my head is 60 cm. Don´t call me "big head" , ok ?!!:lol

I´m starting to use Pepakura too, (really noob :)) and I already read about "perfect scaling" and I think that each one says something different from the other.

The "perfec scaling" is that fits perfect in you. So...print...glue...test. Don´t fit perfect ? Increase the values and try again.

gives a lot of work, but at the end...Works !! :thumbsup

i hope i have helped you.

a hug and regards from Brazil.

I'd like to rescale my CLU helmet pdo and not sure, I have a fully pepped model and it's definitely too big, I'm going to try to bring it down and inch and see result, when I rescale the 2d images don't seem to fit on my a4 cardstock they are all on the place :S

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back