Pepakura Bio

AncientHunter

Hey guys, I have about 2 feet of snow outside, can't go anywhere and I'm bored as hell. So, I decided to do some Pepakura. I found this beautiful Bio on the Lair courtesy of Demolition. It was a very nice smooth build and I'm pretty happy with the results. Here are some pics after i assembled all 58 pieces and put a dark grey primer on it.
Tell me what you think and thanks again to Demolition for such a nice Pep.
Happy Hunting
...ANCIENT HUNTER...

Picture_75.jpg

Picture_74.jpg

Picture_73.jpg

Picture_72.jpg

Alrighty put some sparkly paint on and some scratch effects and heres what it looks like so far. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can put on it to smooth out the edges the paper left? Thanks
Ancient Hunter

Picture_78.jpg

Picture_79.jpg

Picture_80.jpg

Picture_82.jpg

Looks great for Pepakura. Just need to even out the porportion for the cheek and overall design and you got a perfect scale bio helmet.
Good luck with this!

Thanks!
Yeah i was having some trouble with the cheeks but when i resin it im going to tape it and try and even out those proportions, hopefully it will work

Thanks!
Yeah i was having some trouble with the cheeks but when i resin it im going to tape it and try and even out those proportions, hopefully it will work

After you resin and trim, or sand if necessary, you could always use plaster or Bondo to help smooth the outer edges.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back