Pepakura Assembly Order?

Justiice

I wanted to ask all of you guys what order do you assemble your pepakura designs? Sometimes I run into problems such as not being able to glue the flap and it ends up being on the outside of the project. Thus, having the Pep warped with out the Resin :cry. Anyone know any tips or such to assemble it or the particular order someone assembles it? Thanks to anyone who can help :D.

This is something that varies from model to model and depends on how the model is unfolded (how the pieces are configured). The best, and fairly general, advice I can give would be to work from one end of the model to the other. For example I always work helmets by starting from the top and working down from there. You can use Pepakura Viewer or Designer to see how the pieces fit together to plan this out one piece at a time. You'll get a feel for it the more you practice.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back