Pepakura Armour

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Spothe

Please could someone tell me if I need fiberglass matting or would just the resin be ok to strengthen cardboard armour?

Thanks in advance

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

made007

Sr Member
i did my wrist like this, 1 layer resin outside, 1 layer inside, then used thin fiberglass mat for the inside, then added another layer for the outside of the part, and for my blades i could not resin the inside , so them took 4 layers resin without mat, pretty strong btw, hope this help

Nigel

Great!! :cool: I have exactly what you are looking! this is really a great coincidence because I was trying to add a post here in the forum and was not getting, then I found your question. I found a complete tutorial with links to download the program and also other bios papekura shared. ALL I put on my blog not to take up space here, photos, links and very cool work!

http://pedalada-rs.b...-helmet-in.html

Look at this cool predator video, it is perfect weapon to hunt in frontier Mexico/EUA kkkkkk :D