Pep Iron man costume

PepIronman

Hello my name is Rinse i'm from Holland and for Halloween 2011 at work i'm working on a pep costume. It's not the greatest costume but it's my first. I used Callmemilo's pep files to create it. I'm almost done pepping all the parts. Now it's assembly and resin. I will not bondo them cause i have to use the suit next week. Maybe after that i will try to make a more screen true replica. But i wanted to show my first pep costume. And progress.

First the helmet. It the first i ever did but i'm happy for now.

2011-10-13%2B21.53.32.jpg

I've been modifying it a bit with a Dremel.

Did you already apply resin to the helmet or did you use shiny cardstock when you assembled it? If the shine is from the cardstock, I don't know how well the resin will take to the model.

There is already resin on the cardstock. But i will trash it and make an new one. With the sharkhead pep files. I didn't use the right glue and i have the time now because the halloween party is cancelled. I must buy a hot glue gun. Then i will make the mark 6 helmet and maybe the warmachine. I want to make rondo when it's finished so it's hardend. So more to come.

Worked on a new one. Pics later did the sharkman iron man hd helmet. It''s a little crooked but i like it. Warmachine helmet will follow if i finish this one. Pics later

Working on it.... Too busy pepping Warmachine. Got Rondo in iron man helmet so i can bondo it. But i also got a wife and a daughter of 7 weeks who ask for attention. ;)

Where are you from in The Netherlands? Where do you get your Resin from then? I only seem to be able to get it from big (professional) companies. Just like Fibreglass..

And here's war machine not finished but almost ready for a bit of resin. I think i like the warmachine helmet more than iron man it''s more bulky!

2011-11-08%2B20.27.18.jpg

2011-11-08%2B20.27.05.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back