Pep help

Noc

Whats up everyone? Im new 2 this costume modeling and prop making world. Im starting off with an Iron man Mark III helmet. But I ran in 2 a little problem when printing out the pep file. I was scaling it 2 the size I think might work for me and when I go 2 print it out a message saying it need 2 be scale to fit...so I hit yes. when it printed 1 of the pieces was cut off and the edge ID numbers on some pieces were over lapping each other(mainly on the small pieces). Is there any way I can fix this problem? The pep file Im using is modeled by Sharkhead 7854, default scale is 1.00, landscape, unfolded by Dbean33, and H: 262mm.

Thanx 4 yall help

Ps thanx 2 the guys from TheHeroTutorials.

Thanx Vagabond....it was still acting kind of funny but its my first build so im just gonna go with it and use it as a learning experience. Thanx again

It will ask that question everytime you go to print a file if it has any pieces in the margin lines for the 2D development. most of the time it's also that the file is set to A4 and not Letter if you live in the US that's under the print settings.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back