People in the UK - What colour are you using for your IM suit ?

AdamJ

Hey,

I'm going to be getting near to the point of painting my suit soon and was wondering what colours people in the UK are using ?

Cheers
Adam

Im using halfords citreon wicked red.i have wasted money trying others.this is as close as i can get and im really fussy

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

I used Toyota Red 3E5 and Ford Arizona Gold on my helmet.

68263_465150258870_524888870_5803398_3254088_n.jpg

http://www.therpf.com/f9/another-iron-man-helmet-99817/

Thanks Monkeeman.

Not sure if the lighting but it looks a little too red. I think Iron Man is more of a cherry red.

I know Fingaz is using Honda Candy Red.

Doormanmatt, Do you have a pic of anything painted ?

Thanks Mole.

Cheers
Adam

Thanks Monkeeman.

Not sure if the lighting but it looks a little too red. I think Iron Man is more of a cherry red.

I know Fingaz is using Honda Candy Red.

Doormanmatt, Do you have a pic of anything painted ?

Thanks Mole.

Cheers
Adam

Yes mate - see attached.

I'm going with a hard helmet and a foam suit so I'm using Bright Red Plasti-kote on the body and will have to colour match the helmet.

Its hard to pick a good color. All reference pics are a matter of lighting etc.even my hot toys iron man seems the wrong red and super glossy.i think you have to compromise.apparently duplicolor nissan cherry red is the closest.but not available in the uk due to another paint company with the same name selling here.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back