Done / Completed Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Clown - Reproduction Head

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PeeWeeFan

Now available!
Reproduction Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Clown Heads

The clown head was reproduced from the same style of clown as used in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. The clown has not been in production since the 1980s and is difficult to find. The original head was made by joining two separate vacuum-formed pieces. When original clowns are found, the heads often contain cracks, as the styrene has degraded over time.

These reproduction heads are being offered in high quality resin. The heads are rotocast as a single piece, making them much stronger and durable. All heads are currently being offered unpainted.

Single Head: $200 + shipping

Pair of Heads: $370 + shipping

Below are some photos of the process used to make the reproduction heads.

Perfect for displaying a Pee-Wee's Big Adventure replica bike or just to sit on your shelf! Check out the build forum for how to construct the rest of the clown.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

billy baloney

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine the other day, and absolutely love it!, a must have for your Pee-wee clown restoration!, leaps and bounds above the fragile and often brittle original, will post some pics when I get it painted ,if anyone is thinking of getting one, don't miss out, these are awesome!, top quality!!, smooth transaction, well packed, lightning fast shipping, great communication, Thanks Jason!

Last edited:

billy baloney

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, it's almost four months later, but here are the finished heads!, the reproduction, "nice"(stock) clown and the original "evil" clown,

done clown heads 021.JPG done clown heads 019.JPG

done clown heads 012.JPG done clown heads 011.JPG done clown heads 016.JPG
Pictures are for reference only, shown to illustrate that if I can do it, you can too!

Last edited: