RIKER

Hey guys, although this isn't exactly what I would normally build, I fell in love with the show and would love to make a few of the things from the show!

The first few pieces involve me needing to recreate the Shelby brothers logo so will potentially be coming later.
I have since visited Nicole Northridge's Instagram page, who happened to be the set designer for season 5/6 and she posted a wonderful reference picture of the Garrison lane street sign, so that will be first on the agenda. I was originally only going to make one but I have since received a few people being interested so might make a few locally to pay for my time and materials haha.

I went through a few dozen pages of serif fonts and used nearly every one of the font identifier websites out there and couldn't find it. any ideas?

this is the very start of the journey and will hopefully be updated soon :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.