Peace walker Pep's

Working on the MSF HQ
6407483771_e0ae52f81c_b.jpg

outer heaven locked.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

It looks good but you need to fix the open edges (the red lines) otherwise that will be hell when working on it in pep Designer or when you start to build it. I would actually suggest breaking up either files into segments which will make it easier to build as well.

Not done yet. Just started these last night. these are just the rough drafts. But thank you for the feed back.

Last edited:
Seriously, fix the red lines. Usually caused by extra vertices on the mesh or edges that arent joined. RED lines mean when its pepped your going to have no connections on those areas. There are serious problems with your models if they are even appearing at this stage, so fix them first before moving on.

Still test. Im looking for someone with more experiences in the 3ds max. to help cut down on the stuff. Im not posting the files to everyone yet. I did that 2 years ago with a bunch of gundam Peps i made and they were reposted with credit to someone else.

Last edited:
Just found this thread! I tried to open your Stun Rod files in Pep and it says it needs a password. Not sure what to do.

Anymore work done on Peace Walker. That would be a cool model to build!

Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back