Passports

Petertiger

Sr Member
During my research for my Indiana Jones passport i notice a few people doing his dad's passport Henry Jones sr, however they are using Sean Connery's birth date as they say Henry seniors is unknowm, well I have a book called Indiana Jones THE UNTIMATE GUIDE and it's got his date of birth as December 12th 1872 hope this helps people out, think his passport will be next project after I've finished Indy's.

It's an official licenced Lucas films book wrote by James Luceno published by DK and it even as a foreword by Shia LaBeouf (Mutt)

Last edited:
Here is my Passport for Henry Jones Sr. :)
The seal of Department of State is embossed also on the picture as it is on my Indy passport.

Attachments

• Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-1.jpg
    Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-1.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-2.jpg
    Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-2.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-3.jpg
    Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-3.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-4.jpg
    Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-4.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-5.jpg
    Indiana-Jones-And-The-Last-Crusade-Dr-Henry-Jones-Sr-s-Passport-Replica-5.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Here is my Passport for Henry Jones Sr. :)
The seal of Department of State is embossed also on the picture as it is on my Indy passport.
I simply don't understand how you achieve so great results. It just looks like a real one, including embossing, gold lettering... that's amazing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back