1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Parts to complete every Star Wars Coollector's Dream Prop - Vader's Reveal

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Vycanthus, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Vycanthus

Vycanthus Member

Hello folks of the forum; I'm looking for as close to as "a complete reveal parts kit" as possible. I hoped that with as many talented people around, there would be by now! :lol So many have to piece-mail parts together over so long a time - some give up! Guys, the road has been a long, frustrating and fruitless one unfortunately the past few years. The popularity will never go away, but the kits and parts seem so "seasonal" in that effect.
    I attempted to FB message the most popular source of parts to no avail, so I'm posting here.

Does anyone have either a complete or close to it Vader Reveal Parts kit available?
    If not a complete one, what parts does you kit have?
    What are the parts made from?
    How much are you asking for it?

I'm glad to have a complete and (the proper) neck-brace complete, but I'd really like to finish this one - Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks so much!

V

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  2. Vycanthus

Vycanthus Member

*listens to the crickets*

Gee

3. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you want a full kit or finished mask, get in contact with portumac (ebay)

Otherwise you´ll have to do some legwork and start collecting the needed parts yourself...there are two brilliant threads running currently.

I could offer you a pretty accurate upper/ lower mask, a set of blind dynodes and the greeblie, that goes in the center of the crown.
    have these parts up FS in the Junkyard as I type this.

If you´re interested, PM me your email address and I´ll get you some pics

Markus

Vycanthus likes this.