Want to Buy Parts to complete every Star Wars Coollector's Dream Prop - Vader's Reveal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vycanthus

Hello folks of the forum; I'm looking for as close to as "a complete reveal parts kit" as possible. I hoped that with as many talented people around, there would be by now! :lol So many have to piece-mail parts together over so long a time - some give up! Guys, the road has been a long, frustrating and fruitless one unfortunately the past few years. The popularity will never go away, but the kits and parts seem so "seasonal" in that effect.
I attempted to FB message the most popular source of parts to no avail, so I'm posting here.

Does anyone have either a complete or close to it Vader Reveal Parts kit available?
If not a complete one, what parts does you kit have?
What are the parts made from?
How much are you asking for it?

I'm glad to have a complete and (the proper) neck-brace complete, but I'd really like to finish this one - Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks so much!

V

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you want a full kit or finished mask, get in contact with portumac (ebay)

Otherwise you´ll have to do some legwork and start collecting the needed parts yourself...there are two brilliant threads running currently.

I could offer you a pretty accurate upper/ lower mask, a set of blind dynodes and the greeblie, that goes in the center of the crown.
have these parts up FS in the Junkyard as I type this.

If you´re interested, PM me your email address and I´ll get you some pics

Markus