parts for a 350 stargazer build up queastions

raser13

hey ladies and gents. since a 350 gazer kit i was going to buy fell through it's up to me to build my own. i know that the filming model is larger than the 350 scale enterprise models so the parts won't be able to be used to source mine. and the ones for the 573 vacuform kit from sfsm is way to small, again i can't use it to source parts. so i need to see if anyone here knows if one of the many scales of the macross valkyrie kit would match up with a 350 scale stargazer.

i can scratch most of the parts if needed. but as always any parts that i can find instead of havening to make will always make things easier. i'll try to figure out measurements as soon as my 350 enterprise kit gets here. that might make it easier for those of you more familiar with the macross models to help me figure out parts. so any help on identifying what the parts came from, and what scale of that model might line up with the 350 enterprise size would be great and always welcome.

since this will be such a large scale ship i'm really shooting for an exact replica of the filming model. i've got alot of reference shots already but any good high quality shots that you might be able to point me to, or share with me would be awesome.

thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back