Star Wars Parks v1 graflex with electronics installed

Buy now for 325.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20190405_124845.jpg 20190405_124845.jpg 20190217_173944.jpg 20190217_173956.jpg Hey guys, i have for sale what i believe is a parks v1 graflex replica which i purchased back in 2012. It has an led and soundboard installed (possibly the obsidian v3 or v4) Push the red button once and the saber ignites in blue and plays the hum. After that pushing the button each time plays 1 clash sound sound effect and 2 lines from ESB by Vader. Holding down the button turns the saber off. It also has a white flash on clash. Runs on 2 rechargeable trustfire 14500 batteries. Charger is included, along with an aluminum jedi order stand and razor blade plug and the plaque and plaque stand. Shipping in the U.S. only at this time and if you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them as best i can. Have a great one! -The Schlitzie

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Loving this! Is the small switch missing from the side of the sabre (pic 3) or is it me that's missing something? :lol:

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
tmax Yeah i was looking at that this morning. It looks like whomever did the install decided it would look cooler when on. Since the leds are just behind that.

20190406_084444.jpg

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, it didn't come with one. It looks like it's called a slide switch assembly. Looking at a pic of one it looks like it would interfere with being able to put a blade in it.

Prop Store