Parks sabers DV6 and ANH MPP

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all

Quick question. How accurate are the Parks ANH and DV6 ROTJ Vader lightsaber and what versions are they based on??

Also, is the MPP ANH able to convert to an ESB vader??

Thanks

Lee

They're close, but a real DV6 is made from drilled Graflex and greeblies (shroud, door latch, etc.) that may be hard to source. I have the mpp ANH and I'm planning the same conversion. The cap has vented holes which isn't screen accurate, the bottom cap is a bit too squared off, and the t-track is the wrong length. I have some wannawanga more accurate and longer t-track. The bottom isn't really easy fixed, guess you could get or make a magnetic vent hole cover for static display? The MPP also is missing the BESE stamping that is actually on a real MPP. 89 sabers, Korbanth 2.5, and RomanProps MPP's are a bit more accurate to the MPP.

They're close, but a real DV6 is made from drilled Graflex and greeblies (shroud, door latch, etc.) that may be hard to source. I have the mpp ANH and I'm planning the same conversion. The cap has vented holes which isn't screen accurate, the bottom cap is a bit too squared off, and the t-track is the wrong length. I have some wannawanga more accurate and longer t-track. The bottom isn't really easy fixed, guess you could get or make a magnetic vent hole cover for static display? The MPP also is missing the BESE stamping that is actually on a real MPP. 89 sabers, Korbanth 2.5, and RomanProps MPP's are a bit more accurate to the MPP.

The MPP 2.5 IS the 89 sabers. So is the ultimate graflex

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back