1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Parks Graflex saber

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Funky, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you have one for sale please pm me.

2. Usagi Pilgrim

Usagi Pilgrim Sr Member

Dang it. I spent about 3 hours researching where to get the best replica flash gun, decided on a Parks, jumped over here, & you'd beat me to it.:facepalm

Just got a free trip to Disney for SW Weekend (the 1st one), So I've got less than a month to find one.

Good luck with your quest.

3. Funky

You needit more than me. Please refer to Usagi to fill his needs first.

Kevin Gossett likes this.
  4. Usagi Pilgrim

Usagi Pilgrim Sr Member

That is very generous of you Jedi. I have a couple of leads & will post here by Monday if I get one.

Thanks again.

5. Funky

My pleasure, sir.

6. Usagi Pilgrim

Usagi Pilgrim Sr Member

Just to update, I haven't heard back from most of my leads. I had one member offer to sell me a real Graflex, but that didn't work out, so I guess both of us are still looking.

I wanted to share what the project is for. My son is currently deployed in the Marine Corps to Northern Africa. As I had stated, the family of some kids I teach offered to take us to Disney for the SWW this year, completely by surprise. This will be the 1st family vacation that he won't be with us, so I wanted to do something special for him. I decided to make him a saber from ESB, then get all the celebrities & various characters to take a photo with the saber, then give it to him with all the pics in a nice photo album.

Then the new trailer hit, & these things became more rare than ever. It helped me decide to do a TFA saber, so I got an ESB kit & now just need a Flash.

Not trying to garner sympathy here, but I just wanted to share how important this is to me.

Thanks again to Funky Jedi for allowing me to hitch hike on his thread, & if you'd prefer for me to start my own, just let me know.

--Darrell

7. Usagi Pilgrim

Usagi Pilgrim Sr Member

I've posted a trade thread in the JY to free up this thread. Thanks again for your generosity Jedi.I appreciate it.