Want to Buy Parks Graflex saber

Usagi Pilgrim

Sr Member
If you have one for sale please pm me.
Dang it. I spent about 3 hours researching where to get the best replica flash gun, decided on a Parks, jumped over here, & you'd beat me to it.:facepalm

Just got a free trip to Disney for SW Weekend (the 1st one), So I've got less than a month to find one.

Good luck with your quest.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dang it. I spent about 3 hours researching where to get the best replica flash gun, decided on a Parks, jumped over here, & you'd beat me to it.:facepalm

Just got a free trip to Disney for SW Weekend (the 1st one), So I've got less than a month to find one.

Good luck with your quest.
You needit more than me. Please refer to Usagi to fill his needs first.

Usagi Pilgrim

Sr Member
Just to update, I haven't heard back from most of my leads. I had one member offer to sell me a real Graflex, but that didn't work out, so I guess both of us are still looking.

I wanted to share what the project is for. My son is currently deployed in the Marine Corps to Northern Africa. As I had stated, the family of some kids I teach offered to take us to Disney for the SWW this year, completely by surprise. This will be the 1st family vacation that he won't be with us, so I wanted to do something special for him. I decided to make him a saber from ESB, then get all the celebrities & various characters to take a photo with the saber, then give it to him with all the pics in a nice photo album.

Then the new trailer hit, & these things became more rare than ever. It helped me decide to do a TFA saber, so I got an ESB kit & now just need a Flash.

Not trying to garner sympathy here, but I just wanted to share how important this is to me.

Thanks again to Funky Jedi for allowing me to hitch hike on his thread, & if you'd prefer for me to start my own, just let me know.

--Darrell