Paris exhibit, the best Vader revealed pics around here ?

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ Jul 29 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]1289939[/snapback]</div>
Terrific stuff....thanks very much. What model of laser triangulator did you use (if it's called that)?
[/b]

I made it based upon a tool for measuring deepness of holes in mechanic, I put on it 2 lazers pointer with one which can move and are parallel, then I just have to read on the graduation and add one centimeter for having the good result, and that's all.
whishing there are no mistake ;-), I mean the lazer have to stay parallel during all the measures

Cedric

<div class='quotetop'>(forttusken @ Aug 16 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]1301214[/snapback]</div>
Awesome pictures. We were in Paris for a couple days in July but didn't know about the exhibit, where was it held?
[/b]

It was at "la citee des sciences, porte de la villette" at north-est of Paris

Cedric

<div class='quotetop'>(gonk27 @ Aug 16 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1301416[/snapback]</div>
Teriffic stuff, thanks Gladus :D

Jeremy
[/b]

Does the dimensions looks good to you, Jeremy ?

Great Pics! I can't believe a display like that would put Vader's belt on upside down... that would have made me nuts and i would have demanded they change it.

M.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back