Paris exhibit, the best Vader revealed pics around here ?

gladus63

Hi,

I'm planning to go to the Star War exhibit from Paris, I can takes pics depending upon request, I could take request until wenesday, so don't hesitate it's free .

Cedric

Han Solo ESB Costume.................

Han Solo Hoth Costume ................

Chewbacca............

Thanks,
aljf :confused

I'd love to have detailed pictures of Luke's Macrobinoculars from ANH and his Electrobinoculars from ESB.

Also, 360 degree detail shots of 2-1B's head, if possible.

Thanks in advance for whatever you can manage. :thumbsup

Well if you get to see the han solo blaster, ill like to see pics from angles, cause i was never able to see it from all sides, cause i bouth a mauser pistol, and i want to make hans blaster.

Thank you for your time.

Gus

i'd just like to know (if its there) about the fabric on the Anakin EP II cloak..

is it a weave? monks cloth?

to me, all the pictures i've seen it looks like it has a raised brick wall type of pattern...

either pictures and or verbal confirmation would be cool . thx ..

NWJEDI
dave

Back from the expo I've got good news and bad ones :

let's go for the bad ones, so there wasn't and I sad of that :

falcon millenium, super star destroyer, han solo and blaster's (only in carbonite), no chewbacca only chewies from the ep 3, no 2-1 b's head, no lightsaber's (only some fx put in some hole that we can't takes pics), no obi one back leather pouch, no snowtrooper and biker scoot. No ep 3 vader revealed.

the good ones

star destroyer tower, one macrobinocular, boushh, some C3PO and R2 (pics taken from a far view), anakin cloak (ep. 2 or 3, I don't make the difference) and the best parts a Vader revealed helmet which I have taken almost 250 hi res pics (6 mega pixels + zeiss optic) , so I have now big pics of the OT revealed and I see that mine is not accurate .
I have also 80 pics of a stormtrooper and I make a little film with laser measurement of vader helmet.
I think that will makes 4 giga of data .

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>(gladus63 @ Jun 30 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]1271461[/snapback]</div>
Back from the expo I've got good news and bad ones :

let's go for the bad ones, so there wasn't and I sad of that :

falcon millenium, super star destroyer, han solo and blaster's (only in carbonite), no chewbacca only chewies from the ep 3, no 2-1 b's head, no lightsaber's (only some fx put in some hole that we can't takes pics), no obi one back leather pouch, no snowtrooper and biker scoot. No ep 3 vader revealed.

the good ones

star destroyer tower, one macrobinocular, boushh, some C3PO and R2 (pics taken from a far view), anakin cloak (ep. 2 or 3, I don't make the difference) and the best parts a Vader revealed helmet which I have taken almost 250 hi res pics (6 mega pixels + zeiss optic) , so I have now big pics of the OT revealed and I see that mine is not accurate .
I have also 80 pics of a stormtrooper and I make a little film with laser measurement of vader helmet.
I think that will makes 4 giga of data .
[/b]

cool congrats on the pics ... have you uploaded them yet???

dave

I'm currently uploading the pics, first the ones I promise to this post, then when everyone had upload their files I will replace these pics by the vader revealed ROTJ,
these pics are very heavy ...

here is the link :

http://gladus63.free.fr/VaderexpoParis/

Allow me 20 hours to upload them, I will make a post when all files will be uploaded

thanks for the pics glad ..

i just wish there would have been the Anakin AOTC cloak... :(

the shots you have uploaded are really great .. thanks again ..

dave

Upload completed, heavy pics .
After everyone have seen them, I will replace these by all the Vader revealed I have (greatest pics),
so for the guys that requested me some pics tell me when I could replace them by the vader revealed ;-)

All I have to say is an extreme THANK YOU. Those are some beautiful detail pics and some new discoveries. I thank you for your immense generousity with doing something that you didn't have to do, but were gracious enough to offer. Thank you again. I LOVE the Boushh pics. I've gotten what I asked for.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back