Paranormal Activity THREE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Clutch

Master Member
WTH? I thought I'd give it a view and ended up like this: :facepalm

So totally unbelieveable and disjointed, it made the first two look like masterpieces. Did anyone else see anything in this movie that I didn't? I'm still trying to figure out how it even fit in with the other two. A prequel?

I agree with what one critic said. If you haven't seen the first two, why are you watching this one. If you've seen the first two, why are you watching this one? :lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JD

Master Member
I liked this one much more than other two (I found the first decent, the second was very bad). PA3 was the first time in a very long time I actually jumped in a theater.

I'm going to go hide in shame now... :)

Kerr Avon

Master Member
Paranormal Activity was the first, the latest in the timeline. Paranormal Activity 2 was a prequel of sorts, but tied within days of the first one. Paranomal Activity 3 was the furthest back prequel, that showed the sisters as children while they were being ****ed around with demonologists who made a deal with a demon. The deal was that the children that the two daughters would grow up to have would be vessels for the demon they made the deal for.

At this point, PA4 is going to have to be found on Super 8 tapes or silent films.

Clutch

Master Member
Or they bring us back to the present and find Kristi and the little boy... Wonder who'll tape that one. Sheeze.

Flagg

Sr Member
I watched the first one and hated it. The second one went on streaming on netflix and I thought it had to be better and gave it a shot. It was even worse. Im not bothering with part 3. First time shame on you, second time shame on me, third time isn't happening.

I think in part two if you edited out all the repeat security cam footage of their yard and the pool where nothing was happening that movie would of been about 30 minutes long. :p