Paragon FX Group / New, licensed prop replicas.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey gang, finally getting a minute to check in and I wanted to share a few things with you here, first. I've been pretty busy with a great group of guys over at Paragon FX Group. Paragon is a new replica company and I think you're gonna really like how they're doing things.

For starters, No Pre-Orders. Crazy right?! A company that actually won't take your cash and leave you waiting. Paragon won't even announce a given run until the primary engineering has been completed. Items will not go on sale until they are physically landed in the country. Period. We've all seen how the pre-order model works and we've seen where it's gone wrong. Time for something new and simple. Sign up if you like something with no obligation at all. No partial deposits, either. Just your hand in the air. This is what we all wanted, so win!

With that, the new site (up and still a work in progress) serves as a 'coming Soon' catalog of sorts. All you have to do (if you like something) is join the interest list for whatever items you dig on. This is important because when the product is available for purchase, Paragon will go down the list in the order in which people joined and offer them the opportunity to buy before a product is made available to the general public. With such low numbers being produced on the majority of their first items, one can see how some replicas may well be spoken for before a sale date is actually announced. This is covered in depth on the site's FAQ Frequently Asked Questions

Like I said, I've got a little time this weekend so I want to share some thoughts after I show a few things off...you can visit Paragon at Paragon FX Group

-Rylo

NOTE: The DC items (Batman) have been moved to the "DC costumes and props" section. (forgive the redundant intro) 89 Bat Grapple (Modular Utility Unit) / 66 Bat Shield, Goonies adventure set, etc.

I'll be sharing a couple misc. items and additional thoughts on Paragon here.

Here's a pic of the Ruby Slippers:

slippers (1).jpg

Here's a fun one from Creepshow:

Roughly 4 pounds of solid marble and the attachment is pewter.

ashtray_box_2_1024x1024@2x (1).jpg

Ashtray_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

The Goonies Adventure Set:
Goonies_product_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's an interesting thought - What do you want to see made that hasn't been made already by other companies?
The big thing for me is having licenced items.

There have been plenty of Cap shields made but they were either not all metal or their paint jobs were lacking. King Arts and Lager have come closest though.

Here's what I'd be looking for though.

-Metal Stormbreaker
-Metal Captain America Shield anodized instead of painted
-Metal Captain's Wakanda shields
-Star Lord blasters
-Metal Mjolnir
-Wearable Ant Man helmets

IFA

Sr Member
The big thing for me is having licenced items.

There have been plenty of Cap shields made but they were either not all metal or their paint jobs were lacking. King Arts and Lager have come closest though.

Here's what I'd be looking for though.

-Metal Stormbreaker
-Metal Captain America Shield anodized instead of painted
-Metal Captain's Wakanda shields
-Star Lord blasters
-Metal Mjolnir
-Wearable Ant Man helmets
A metal Mjolnir does exist......

Last edited:

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A metal Mjolnir does exist......

The only licenced metal version was King Arts and it's astronomically priced in the after market.

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any chance for future suggestions? I would order a Jay Garrick helmet DAY ONE.

Attachments

• The-Flash-season-2-2-600x800.jpg
    The-Flash-season-2-2-600x800.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 15

RobertMuldoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've registered and signed up for updates too, hopefully they'll be things which can be shipped out of the US in the future....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.