Paper Recaster of my Goonie Newspaper on Ebay

Re: Paper Recaster pf my Goonie Newspaper on Ebay

no idea who it is but thats a nice newspaper you made. some people are just :darnkids. from what i see he's sold 11 of them. dont you get sellers address on invoice? buy one and pay him a visit with a bat lol

Last edited:

It just keeps happening to you Brad, you just have no luck :lol

That sucks man. I can't believe the nerve of some people. Hope you reported him to eBay.

Thanks guys.

I don't think I ever sold him a newspaper on Ebay but he might be a member here. I don't want to accuse anyone but we do have a member named "cheeseman" that joined a few months ago.

You can actually get all of his info by doing a eBay Advanced Search, then on the left side, Find Contact Info, and eBay will e-mail you his information.

I have communicated with the seller and after about 3-4 emails and him lying about making this newspaper from several "sources", he ended the item.

I hope that he doesn't try to sell it agan.

I have communicated with the seller and after about 3-4 emails and him lying about making this newspaper from several "sources", he ended the item.

I bet he is a member here and bought it in the JY.

Look through your records bro says he's from pittsburgh

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back