Paper Recaster of my Goonie Newspaper on Ebay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ReproMan

Re: Paper Recaster pf my Goonie Newspaper on Ebay

no idea who it is but thats a nice newspaper you made. some people are just :darnkids. from what i see he's sold 11 of them. dont you get sellers address on invoice? buy one and pay him a visit with a bat lol

Last edited:

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It just keeps happening to you Brad, you just have no luck :lol

Adam C.

That sucks man. I can't believe the nerve of some people. Hope you reported him to eBay.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks guys.

I don't think I ever sold him a newspaper on Ebay but he might be a member here. I don't want to accuse anyone but we do have a member named "cheeseman" that joined a few months ago.

PepMaster

Sr Member

You can actually get all of his info by doing a eBay Advanced Search, then on the left side, Find Contact Info, and eBay will e-mail you his information.

CB2001

Master Member

Frakkin' recasters. They should be boiled in oil.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have communicated with the seller and after about 3-4 emails and him lying about making this newspaper from several "sources", he ended the item.

I hope that he doesn't try to sell it agan.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have communicated with the seller and after about 3-4 emails and him lying about making this newspaper from several "sources", he ended the item.

I bet he is a member here and bought it in the JY.

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Look through your records bro says he's from pittsburgh