Paper Props from Signs/Unbreakable/The Village

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

daihani

Hello There,

If anyone can help me with this it will be much appreciated, I'm looking for any paper props from M. Night Shyamalan's Signs, Unbreakable or the Village. I know some where posted here before but all got deleted as they were old post I guess. Thank you.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

shmeee

I am also looking for the Active Comics comic book from Unbreakable or a file to print the cover. Any leads out there?

shmeee

Does anyone have any suggestions on printing this? I know that most places will not want to print something like this due to copyright issues. Also It appears that it's a matte finish and I would like to print to scale in order to wrap around an actual comic book. Any suggestions or guidance would be much appreciated.

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
you could use an A3 printer and trim it, or if you have an A4 print both and go to a copy shop and ask them to put it on A3, they should be ok with that.....hopefully

breen2057

Sr Member
Given the price 25 cents this places the comic in the Silver Age. The cover would be Height 10 1/2 inches (26.7 cm) x width 14 1/4 inches (36.2 cm).

While the big print companies might not print it, try asking they might do it, the worse they say is no. You could also try a small independent office supply shop or printer. They would be very likely to do one or two copys with no problem.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.