Paper prop catalogue

rorschach999

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ok , heres an idea,

would everyone like a paper props catalogue - simular to whats on there now - but without the dead links, I have a number of redundant 2tb drives which I'm willing to fill up with - the files as long as everyone is ok with that - there will be an online backup as well which I will have access to and I can easily make files available to anyone anytime - as most of you are aware we all hate dead links - there dead for a variety of reasons but we alll still hate them and we can only keep files on our own servers, HD, or download sites for so long - so I'm offering this service to all members of the RPF paper props forum - If you think its a good idea or not please leave a comnet - this way we would be able to have a virtual libary for all files and help our fellow RPFs - and also allow some control over who has access to the files to help slow or stop "recasting with certain props.

This is only a service for props YOU are willing to give a way free for NON-commercial use etc.. you all know the score just thought i'd get in there first

let me know what you all think:)

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Really a good idea. Since many years I'm collecting my own graphics from A - Z in a folder on my computer. So far I have collected more than 930 files during the last 10 years.

Dietrich

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's a great idea and if I wouldn't have my own server for my files, I would surely want to use your service.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.