PANIK33's vids

panik33

hey guys

here are my vids the first is the first suit test i did after a year of work this was the first time i tested the whole suit together
i just went for a walk about then for a little bike ride hehehe
enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvE77jm8EuQ

the second is the dvd release of predators so i decided to go pick mine up from tescos in costume of course and here is how i got on
lookout at the end for the guy in the black and white jacket who makes a run for it its well funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHZBh1mXBAw...feature=related

thanks guys

ron

PANIK33

Nice one Ron, my wife wishes you lived near us, she would have loved you popping in to the tesco she works at

I was given a free copy of the film, but when I get my suit finished maybe there'll be something released that I can pay tesco a visit for.

haha that's funny. what's even funnier is how much people really try to avoid looking at you. i'm amazed at how much people are scared of something that is out of the ordinary. interesting experiment in human psychology.

nice work on the suit as well dude.

are the shelves short or are you freakin tall lol my gosh you could grab stuff off the top shelf from the next aisle over... I envy you lol. And yea them customers must not know a pred when they see one or else they would all be on the floor worshipping and sacrificing their bodies for the hunt

are the shelves short or are you freakin tall lol my gosh you could grab stuff off the top shelf from the next aisle over... I envy you lol. And yea them customers must not know a pred when they see one or else they would all be on the floor worshipping and sacrificing their bodies for the hunt

ha ha ha ha ha i love that
thanks mate yeah i went to the miget tesco in london he he he im only 4 ft tall and thats with 5"lifts in ha ha ha ha...

... ok im about 6ft8-9 with everything on no lifts!!!
almost full size yay i really wna get up to 7ft i gota find the right feet for the lifts though i will tower over everyone

i do anyway lol but even more
are there any preds on here that have actualy reached the 7ft mark?

not i. I stand at 5'8" the crown of my mask might add 3 inches but for me to ever reach 7 i would need over a foot of lifts lol theres the tall ''wolf'' preds and me the ''fox'' pred

yeah allot of the preds ive seen in the flesh are about 6ft and under im the tallest ive seen i think i'll make a thread about if anyone has actualy reached the 7 ft mark considering KPH was 7ft3

lol........you got some big ole pred balls Ron......I think it's funny that nobody wanted to make eye contact.....probably a bit worried of interaction...either that or they thought you might be collecting for charity.
Dread are moving nice......where did you get those :)

lol........you got some big ole pred balls Ron......I think it's funny that nobody wanted to make eye contact.....probably a bit worried of interaction...either that or they thought you might be collecting for charity.
Dread are moving nice......where did you get those :D
ha ha ha very funny lee

this is a formal announcement the dreads i am wearing are skunks amazing foam dreads i urge you to buy them
there u happy hehehe

thanks lee i would do more but theres not much to do i need a new pred game to come out so i can go into gamestation and get it hehehe

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back