Pan the Faun Lifesize Bust

CreatureCreator

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

Here are pictures of a bust i recently made.

It is a lifesize silicone/resin bust with hand punched hair of Pan from the movie Pan’s Labyrinth, with a stand that includes the Pale Man character,

Here are the pictures:

10fpdns.jpg

fmumvl.jpg

b6yf42.jpg

28qryp5.jpg

24mtk09.jpg

Let me know what you think of it!

I love that movie the end where the general gets shot out of the mystical place. Superb. Its an excellent film by which you are not sure when it changes from reality to fiction or maybe they are one and the same. I actually did a grad/pregrad school paper on this film in my Spanish 300 class. My favorite is that the monsters is the Childs way of dealing with the emotional trauma of the war, the good and the ugly. Its one of the best Spanish films of all time I think. I say that because I am half Spanish. Its really an exquisite film just like this. 11/10

What kind of materials do you use for bust builds like this? I’m relatively new to the idea of making something like this but I’m definitely interested in learning more about the process. Any help is appreciated.

I love that movie the end where the general gets shot out of the mystical place. Superb. Its an excellent film by which you are not sure when it changes from reality to fiction or maybe they are one and the same. I actually did a grad/pregrad school paper on this film in my Spanish 300 class. My favorite is that the monsters is the Childs way of dealing with the emotional trauma of the war, the good and the ugly. Its one of the best Spanish films of all time I think. I say that because I am half Spanish. Its really an exquisite film just like this. 11/10

yes that's how I considered it - however in a recent IV with Mr Del Toro he was asked the question and he says there were two or three parts to the film that demonstrate it was real and not the imagined way of dealing with the trauma that I have always felt it to be. I'll see if I can dig it out but regardless one of the greatest movies ever made.....

WONDERFUL BUST!!!!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back