Pan Am Stewardesses (and maybe Pilots?)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KristinaLeigh

I knew as soon as I saw the trailers for ABC's Pan Am TV show that I wanted to make the Stewardess costume. So my friend Dark Huntress and I have been talking doing Pan Am Stewardesses as a mini group at upcoming cons with our friends. Some of who might be up for being pilots as well. I figure that now that the show is on that a lot of people would be doing this so maybe we should coordinate?...So I wanted to see if any RPF members are in for it as well?

I've started a Facebook group if anyone would like to join our group for C2E2, Dragon*Con 2012...etc...https://www.facebook.com/groups/218151968249599/

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nickytea

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you have any specific detail questions, I know an actress that's been a background stewardess a few times, and I'd be happy to ask her.