Palpatine ROTJ mask sculpt.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been a while since i sculpted a palpatine mask and wanting a more faithful version. so i started with a hollow and open mouth head form and gathered reference and started sculpting. here is the real rough version. still ways to go.....

stay tuned. thanks for looking.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Toddo

Your masks have always been top quality, but the mouth has always bothered me. This one looks more in keeping with Palp's overbite.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks, guys. glad you like it.

here is the finished sculpt , now time to mold it. The mask will be cast in silicone and I am trying out a new way to do the reinforcement on the inside of the mask.