Painting on Latex armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blasturbator

Sr Member
Ok so i need help bad

i have some raw latex armor and i dont know what kind of paint to use
i do not have an airbrush, and i was checking the Krylon website , i checked the H2O latex pain ,but im not sure if thats the right choice

point me to the right direction thx =D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member
A good 'cheater way' to paint Pred armor without an airbrush is first go get a can of Black Plasti-Dip spray at the hardware store. It's a rubberized spray for coating tool handles. Spray the parts with that until they're black colored. Then you can mix any color acrylic paints (little tubes from craft stores) with some liquid latex (also can be found at craft stores) in a dixie cup and paint it over the armor using a paintbrush or sponge.

Elder one

I agreee with Fett. Start with the spray on plasti dip.

However, I then go to a product call - Sophisticated Finishes. http://modernoptions.com/

You can dap it on with a sponge, wipe it on - wipe it off - use a brush and wipe off - etc.... You can layer it to get a deeper look.

THe latex and resin armor on these suits was done using Plasti-dip and Sophisticated

Picture133.jpg

Picture133.jpg