painting a foam mask

INFERNAL PREDATOR

hey im new to the lair and was wondering something
a month ago i made a foam mask (yes i used preddattack's huntorial) but i do not no how to paint it
could somebody post an easy, step by step tutorial on how to paint it.
im looking for a darker shaded wolf-style without the scaring
im just painting straight onto the foam so please do not include stuff like covering it with liquid latex
tnx

ok, if you are going to paint it, you should mix rubber cement and rubber cement thinner with 50% paint. so 25,25,50. then you can just paint away. after that, cover it with a layer of hotglue like predattack does. hope this helps

hey im new to the lair and was wondering something
a month ago i made a foam mask (yes i used preddattack's huntorial) but i do not no how to paint it
could somebody post an easy, step by step tutorial on how to paint it.
im looking for a darker shaded wolf-style without the scaring
im just painting straight onto the foam so please do not include stuff like covering it with liquid latex
tnx

hahaha same for me aswel im starting mine very soon and im watching predattacks every movement and yea i wanna know how to piant it!

ya as what i said, i was lookin through his threads and in 1 he mentioned that he covered it in hot glue after painting. he said 1 really thin layer. you could boil hot glue so its really liquidy and get a cheap garbage paint roler. then paint it on there

ya as what i said, i was lookin through his threads and in 1 he mentioned that he covered it in hot glue after painting. he said 1 really thin layer. you could boil hot glue so its really liquidy and get a cheap garbage paint roler. then paint it on there
What kind of glue do u melt cus i cant manage to get a hot clue gun! :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back