Painted Pics

nighthunter

Hi Guys i will show you my little Bottle of Blue Stuff to Clear the Crime scene :) I have a question, Anybody here an Idea how the top of the Bottle looks ??

What do you think??

P1000412_1.JPG

P1000413_1.JPG

P1000422_1.JPG

P1000424_1.JPG

I thought it hand like a two piece thing that opened up every time he wanted to pour it.
My impression was that when he squeezed it the top would open up like a birds mouth than close again.
Thats what I recall...

Thank´s Kotten ! That´s **** nobody has detailed Pictures ! I sculpt little Sculls on the top of the Bottle, it´s not finish need a little bit time i think i have more details next weekend finished ! I know it is not so accurate as of the Picture from Don´s Place ! But i think it looks good so far!

P1000464.JPG

P1000465.JPG

P1000466.JPG

So Guys here is a Quick Pic with the 1st cast. Its not sanded and filled, just quick painted, because i had a lot of air bubbles in the clear resin !Hope you like it anyway i work the next week with little Batteries for tiny Blue led´s for the liquid effect ! let me know what you think?

P1000494.JPG

P1000496.JPG

P1000497.JPG

I hate to say this, but the top "plug" looks like a dollop of horse poop in a meadow
Terrific job, very methodical. What kind of batteries will you use for the LEDs?

I hate to say this, but the top "plug" looks like a dollop of horse poop in a meadow
Terrific job, very methodical. What kind of batteries will you use for the LEDs?
:) That´s good Carl!! Accurate dollop of Horse parts The top of the little Bottle was the biggest Problem, no detailed Pictures my 1st Idea was, to sculpt little Alien Sculls !! I hope i can work with 2 of these Batteries in the Picture ! I found these in a Hobby Shop in the City !
Thanks all for the comments and help!

P1000533.JPG

I mixed blue food coloring with plain gelatin, poured it in and let it set. Has a semi-transparent look to it

002-1.jpg

I would imagine putting a white LED in will make it really glow

Hey Guys thanks for your Ideas! Thats a good Idea irricanian like it !! I have bought a little Flashlight, i will change the Led´s into a blue one, she´s very bright ! Hope i can post Pics soon!

Wow thats an awsome piece. defenetly got to get one of those for my suit. ETA on completion lol. Cant wait to see this baby light up ect... woot!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back