Painted CLone Wars Y-Wing Model

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ray22

Sr Member
Here is a painted model of my Clone Wars Y-Wing kit with the factory finish will start to do the weathering next on it enjoy and yes these are for sale 11.5 inches long.
Ray

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

blakeh1

Sr Member
Very cool. I'll have to keep this in mind next time I've got a budget for new models. How much are they anyway?

Ray22

Sr Member
You can check the Junkyard for details don't think they like people to sell stuff in the threads,
Ray

Ray22

Sr Member
Here are some shots of the model Lightly weathered and mounted, only base stand I had Death star tile. These are up for sale $60 plus shipping the model is almost a foot long when assembled and comes with decals, shoot me a pm if interested.
Ray