Painted Chess piece #8 and Luke ESB head

MR BARLOW

HI
I painted up my chess monster , its a combo color scheme of the actual color.special edition/chronicles book..blah blah..:)

I have been experimenting w uv reactive paint, this one I wasnt happy with but Wildfire has an invisible clear blue Id like to check out. So that we can paint them normal but give it an extra cool factor. I think the concept can work , I just have to experiment more.
paintchess0.jpg

paintchess3.jpg

paintchess1.jpg

paintchess4.jpg

paintchess5.jpg

As far as the Luke 1:1 ESB sculpt I plan on finishing it as soon as I return...see below

-------------------------------------
Everyone who ordered , their orders are shipping this week.

If you still plan on ordering please understand the following ::

This morning I was phoned by my Mom and told that my father passed away from a Heart attack at his job today.
I am flying home for at least 2 weeks so if anyone orders , I will be checking my email when I can and please be patient with your order, there is an understandable delay.

------------------------------------

On a personal note Id like to thank this board and its members for being such great people. I have witnessed and joined in support , and donated to
people and families that I have never known, because of the friendship and good will most of us have towards this hobby and the "family" of the RPF .
I have noticed that Ive become a much nicer person because of the people and their attitudes here
For any amount of bickering or nitpicking I see here , when the chips are down all I see is support and empathy :)

Might sound corny but I feel this way.

Thanks all
Ill check in when I can.

Russ

Freaking Sweet......
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

SO... how many people have pm'ed you trying to aquire the chess pieces?

Cause i wanna be one of them. :p

Russ,

I'm very sorry for your loss. All the best to you and your family at this time.

I've not ordered this piece but must say, it is stunning.

And lastly, a very nice note you posted here. The RPF is an amazing group. Thanks for being a part of it and showing the rest of us what it's all about.

Sincerely,

Ted.
Prefect42.

Sorry to hear as well bro.

Best to you and the faminly. LMK if you need anything.

Tom

BTW- Great work on the figure and paint up... interesting idea about the UV paint.

Great looking Chess Piece.

I want to let you know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Let me know if you need to talk.

Sorry to hear about your loss Russ. As far as your statements about this board, you are one of the people who make this board great, thanks for all of your advice and support :thumbsup . Bill

Just wanted to express my regret for your loss, and wish you luck. I'm not on your list for chess pieces, but share your views about this board, as well as having lost my father in the past.

Take care,

ATM
ShackMan

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back