Paintball Blade Runner Blaster with Umarex HDR 50 internals

W1nn13

Sorry for having been quiet for a while, but I needed some time to understand and overcome the challenges of SLA printing.

All major parts are now resin printed with exception for the main frame, the magazine and the two cylinder covers, so I should be able to start the prototype assembly soon.

20210501_214921.jpg

Mozzie

I wonder if this guy is also a good candidate for an airsoft internal version. The distance from the back of the cylinder to the hammer is a bit longer than the Charter Arms bulldog, but it has the general shape overall.

W1nn13

I wonder if this guy is also a good candidate for an airsoft internal version. The distance from the back of the cylinder to the hammer is a bit longer than the Charter Arms bulldog, but it has the general shape overall.

Hi Mozzie,

Not sure if the G731 is a good candidate since it has a real frame where the Umarex only has a shell that looks like a revolver, but the internals look completely different, i.e. there is no grip frame or trigger guard.
Would be good to know how far you can disassemble the G731 while still being operational.

ed-209

Sr Member
Any updates on this? After seeing this thread I bought the HDR50. cannot wait to convert it into a BR blaster!!! --Ed

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.