paint

I would also like ot know as I am making the my bodysuit using the Mr. Incredible with Liquid Latex yet have no idea what paint to us for this in my air brushes..

Generally most people use ACrylic paints mixed with some form of adhesive.

Acrylic by itself will Chop and Flake off of latex rubber.

Spray some adhesive on the latex, mix some paint/adhesive and begin airbrushing.

Now what I cannot help you with is the adhesive.

Here in the use we use something called PROSAIDE. It is a medical adhesive which is water soluble. I do not know if it is available in the UK or what a comparitive adhesive would be.

Hope this helps.

I know some people take a mix of rubber cement and the base color for your design and stipple (sponge) that layer on. But i wouldnt recommend it because you need to add more adhesive layers while you paint, and im not sure how well that will work with rubber cement. this is better suited for a laytex bust since it doesn't bend or move.

is there some kind of dye or pigment i could mix with the latex as i apply it or should i paint the whole peice when finished????

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back