Paint Up Of My Bobbagyp1 Closed Mouth!

Canalien

Hey Hunters Finally I finished my BBP1ClosedMouth.God II never get bored with this Hobby:)I used acrylic painted and latex, airbrushed and hand painted the spots.At the end I show how it fits and that the P1 STUNT BIO is perfect for this Mask.Still need to add beads but I am happy with it!Hope you enjoy it!
cheers
Rhonda
http://youtu.be/IhK2FsozYoI

Cool video. I like your color choices. It turned out very well. I hope I can paint as well as you!

Those are a LOT of spots you hand painted! Did you just mix acrylic paint in with liquid latex itself into a cup and used that to brush on the spots?

Thanks Guys
Mr Fett Yes that is how I did the spots really very easy just takes alot of time.Still not comfy making those spots with the airbrush yet!
cheers
Rhonda

I will never paint spots with an airbrush...I prefer doing them by hand.

You should take some good pictures in an area inside or outside to show off that awesome paintjob!

Thanks Jas Will do, I was having problems uploading pics.It was just easier to put them into a vid.I'll take some outside if only we had sun hahaha bring on the snow!
cheers
Rhonda

AWESOME !! video and great paint up on that mask :) You must have a lot of patients painting all those spots by hand WOW!!

Congrats

oh and you did a awesome job on that P1 Stunt Bio :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jasonx :) You know you should hook up with us Canadian Preds and Xeno's at the Toronto Con in April? You are right next door 5 min to Michigan .
cheers
Rhonda

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back