Price Drop: Pagani Design PD1701 Homage Speedmaster Moonwatch wrist watch

Buy now for 80 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
OK hear me out! This is not a "fake" Omega Speedmaster, it is not exactly identical. It does not have Omega branding. It is an "homage" watch, meaning that one manufacturer has copied the design of another manufacturer's watch. (this happens all the time and is considered legitimate).

I am a big fan of the Omega Speedmaster, as worn by Apollo astronauts during the moon landings of the 1960s. And it has appeared in many films. So I consider this a sort of "prop replica", if you'll indulge me.

Anyway this is a great piece, with a Japanese Seiko VK63 MechaQuartz movement, meaning that the time is driven by battery, but the chronograph is a mechanical movement.

40mm case diameter, 316L stainless steel case and bracelet. I'll include the links I removed for sizing it to my wrist.

Domed sapphire crystal. Screw-down crown. Rated waterproof to 100 meters.

Sold as is, has been in my collection (and worn) for a year or so. Some dings to the bracelet and case, domed sapphire crystal looks clear and fantastic.

This is the version 3, which was the most similar to the Omega Speedmaster (they have since changed the design to be less accurate). Includes date window at the 4:30.

A great chance to get "something that looks like the moon watch" for a great price.

Attachments

• IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 1,688
  • IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,350
My price includes shipping. And mine is the V3 that is more correct to the Speedimaster (the Amazon listing does say V3 but the photos show the current revision, which removes the dots to either side of the 12 o'clock baton, the tachymeter bezel only goes to 400 and not 500, among other changes. (photo attached: Amazon version)

Attachments

• 61rbcczvSyL._AC_SY535_.jpg
    61rbcczvSyL._AC_SY535_.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back