Padme, Jedi, and Leia OUTFITS

Madeus

Hey everyone.
I am looking for a couple of outfits for the birthday party that is coming up in March...I know, short notice but any help would be greatly appreciated? So if you have an outfit, know how to make one, or know where I can look, please let me know.

I am looking for the following:
WHITE PADME OUTFIT
Princess Leia outfit
Padewan outfit
Adult Jedi outfit

Thanks for your help.
Kevin

** If you can make any of these, I can get you the measurements.

No offence... But .. In all respect of other people. Please do not post other peoples email on the forum unless you have been given permission. I se allot of time people talk and give up peoples contacts without thinking. Again i do not know if you are allowed to but i personally think people need to be aware of their text and integrety of people before posting.

Um, I only saw one email in this thread and it was Hermes giving out his own. I agree that contact information shouldn't be thrown out willy-nilly, but I'm not sure it was a warranted post, in this instance.... Though, I could have, admittedly, missed something.

Originally posted by firesprite@Jan 25 2006, 10:00 PM
Um, I only saw one email in this thread and it was Hermes giving out his own. I agree that contact information shouldn't be thrown out willy-nilly, but I'm not sure it was a warranted post, in this instance.... Though, I could have, admittedly, missed something.
[snapback]1168297[/snapback]​

How much are you looking to spend? I have one that I am retiring to make way for my upgrade. pm me if you want to see additional pics, minus my son tugging on it.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back