p2 tattoo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biofreak

its been forever since i got to do another pred tat so i was extremely excited to do this one on my budys leg.first session was probably 2 1/2 hours and i got him back in the chair on the 13th to finish it so ill have finished pics by then!

IMG_9065.jpg

IMG_9067.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biofreak

did another another few hours on it.gonna let it heal up and put in a final hour or two before i can say %100 finished.

IMG_9137.jpg

Philby

very very good bud,......i like the multiple light source style,......
strting to get into that kinda stuff too ,......

you got a portfolio on here somewhere ????

Philby
high caliber tattoo
indianapolis

biofreak

very very good bud,......i like the multiple light source style,......
strting to get into that kinda stuff too ,......

you got a portfolio on here somewhere ????

Philby
high caliber tattoo
indianapolis

thanks for the comments.not much on here.i have a couple on my facebook.kinda in a spring cleanin phase with my portfolio.out with the old and in with the new so theres not alot at this moment.look up Adrian Kalyn.

Philby

thanks for the comments.not much on here.i have a couple on my facebook.kinda in a spring cleanin phase with my portfolio.out with the old and in with the new so theres not alot at this moment.look up Adrian Kalyn.

oh ok ,....now i know who you are on here adrian ha ha ha

Philby
High Caliber Tattoos
indianapolis